Our contact details:
Name: Gemolade Ltd T/A Leeds Display
Address: 161 Bannerdale Road, Sheffield, S7 2DS
Phone Number: +44 (0)114 2494940
This information is correct at 18th October 2021
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Address/Delivery Address
- Telephone number
- Email address
How we get the personal information and why we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Product purchase order
- Order confirmation, dispatch & delivery
account invoicing, statements, price lists & legal reminders
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Name – for us to contact the correct person, with regard to the account or order.
- Address/ Delivery Address – Used for delivering goods ordered, alternative to email for account or order correspondence, including invoices.
- Telephone number –Contact number for us to liaise with you regarding orders or any order issues. Required to pass to Courier company for deliveries.
- Email – send through order confirmation, dispatch and delivery information.
- Email – To respond to Trade account related queries.
We may share this information with Courier Companies & shipping agents.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting Richard Beckett: email@example.com
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
(f) We have a legitimate interest.
How we store your personal information:
Your information is securely stored on our own database.
We keep your telephone number and/or an email address, until 60 days after order purchase. We will then dispose of your information by deleting telephone number and the email address linked to the order numbers, date & amount. Your name, address and order details are held in our accountancy records, for 6 years from the end of the last company financial year they relate to. Any paper copies are shredded and data files deleted, after the law retention period has ended.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
- Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
In the event of a Data breach:
We will notify the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) within 72 hours of any personal data breach which is likely to result in a risk to the rights and freedoms of individuals. We will also contact any Individuals directly and without undue delay if there is likely to be a high risk to your rights and freedoms as the result of a breach.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at Gemolade Ltd, 161 Bannerdale Road, Sheffield, S7 2DS. Tel: +44 (0)114 2494940, firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) is the UK's independent body set up to uphold information rights, covering laws including the Data Protection Act 2018, Freedom of Information and Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations. They also help companies, businesses and organisations of any type or size to understand and comply with these laws.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Organisation name: Gemolade Limited
Registration Reference: ZA862077
This stands for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the EU’s agreed standards for data protection that are also written into UK law through the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA 2018). The transition period for leaving the EU ended on 31 December 2020. The GDPR has been retained in UK law as the UK GDPR, and will continue to be read alongside the DPA 2018, with technical amendments to ensure it can function in UK law.